1) Alumni :To facilitate improvement in networking among alumni with the following purpose view :
- Provide a platform for social interactions and enable higher level of interactions
- Enable interactions between alumni for mutual benefit in academic and / or professional areas.
- Provides assistance to alumni and their families where deemed fit by the association.
2) Institute: To facilitate and encourage alumni to contribute towards improvement in the status of the institute in areas pertaining to academics, infrastructure,industry interaction and other area that the alumni and the institute feel appropriate.
3) Students: To render assistance to students of the institute through grants, scholarships and prizes and to provide assistance in academics, placement or any other area that is felt appropriate by the association and the institute. The association shall also work towards better interaction between the alumni and students by providing forums and creating opportunities for such interactions.
4) Society: To encourage and facilitate the alumni taking up activities geared to improve society at large – particularly the underprivileged sections of society.
5) Other: To further such objectives as the General Body may decide from time to time.